Posted by [V3N0M] on Saturday, February 14, 2009

get genuine product key of XPHey, Did you just Install Windows XP on your Computer?  Well Did you? If yes, you tried to activate Windows, but It when you are trying to, it says that your product key is not genuine or the number of activation has been exceeded? It ask you to call Microsoft to get a new product key? Well my friends also gone from the same problem but i have the way to it and it really worked.

Instead of Going to this trouble, or instead of spending Hundred of dollars, to get a new genuine product, let us solve this problem by following way:

STEPS:-

  • Click on Start
  • Find and Click "Run"
  • Type regedit
  • Click the plus next to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
  • Click the plus next to "SOFTWARE"
  • Click the plus next to "Microsoft"
  • Click the plus next to "Windows NT"
  • Click the plus next to "CurrentVersion"
  • Click "WPAEvents"
  • On the right panel, find "OOBETimer" then double click it.
  • Now, Delete all the Values by highlighting it, then delete it
  • Then type in this value without the quotation mark "FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD"
  • Then after that click OK,
  • Then on the left panel right click WPAEvents, then click on permissions
  • Then click System or SYSTEM, then Deny Full Control, then Click OK.
  • Then Exit Registry Editor by Click the X or the red X on the Upper Right of the Title Bar or press ALT and F4 at the same time.
  • To Very that it works, go to start, then "activate windows", or go to start, then all programs, then "activate windows"
  • If it says that Windows has been activated.

[V-LINKED]

posted by V3N0M . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .

Subscribe in a reader

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.

http://sathishinfoworld.blogspot.com

Classicman said...

NICE BLOG, it provide me a great help t me for window activation

Unknown said...

I have had to put the cd in every 30 days to use my computer because I lost my key. Told by a Windows live advisor that I would just have to buy a new cd with the key because there was NO WAY to activate without it. Thank you so much for proving what I've been saying all along--there's gotta be a way!!!

Unknown said...

This blog is great
But, I have a problem whit the windows xp activation, my PC is telling me now that I need to activate windows in 5 days
If I select 'activate windows' it tells me it's already activated
this message keeps appearing and I don't know what happens i it reaches O days!!!

Sam Fisher said...

Fucking Asshole In This Process Windows Activated but After Reboot It Loss and back in 30 days trial.,.,
Fuck it,.,.,.,.,

Kirotsuki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirotsuki said...

Hmm... i tried it. It said "window is already activated" so i click ok. but i cannot logged in.